The University of Lincoln is home to a thriving community of students from around the world and we are delighted that you are considering studying with us. To help you prepare for your exciting journey to studying in the UK and the historic city of Lincoln, this page contains important information regarding the entrance requirements you will need to meet. We have also included information regarding University of Lincoln tuition fees, stories from our student and Alumni community, and opportunities to meet us in your region or online.
Prospective students from Tanzania are required to meet the following University of Lincoln entry requirements:
- Post CSE Technical College Certificate (3 years)
- Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate (COHSC) / East African Advanced Certificate of Education (EAACE)
- National Form VI Examination / Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSE)
Advanced Entry (Undergraduate)
Depending on your academic background and intended course of study, it may be possible to apply for advanced entry into year 2 or 3 of a University of Lincoln undergraduate course.
For more information, please contact the Student Administration Team: email@example.com.
For more information, please contact the International Admissions Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postgraduate Taught (e.g. MA/MSc)
Good Bachelor degree from a recognised institution.
Postgraduate Research (e.g. MPhil/PhD)
Successful completion of a Master’s Degree.
Postgraduate Research opportunities at the University of Lincoln range from MRes and MA by Research to MPhil / PhD. For further information on entry requirements please visit the individual subject pages.
Please note that the information above is for guidance purposes only and is not an exhaustive list of accepted qualifications. To check if your qualification is eligible, please contact the International Admissions Team.
Please note that the information above is for guidance purposes only and is not an exhaustive list of accepted qualifications. To check if your qualification is eligible, please contact the Student Administration Team.
English Language Requirements
- Tanzania Certificate of Secondary Education A-C. The qualification should usually have been completed no more than 5 years before enrolling at the University of Lincoln.However this requirement will usually be waived for applicants who achieved the required High School English grade and subsequently completed a degree in their home country that was taught fully in English. An official letter from the previous institution, confirming that the degree was taught in English, may be required
- IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in each band score) or equivalent. Please note that some courses require a higher score
The University of Lincoln accept a wide range of alternative English language qualifications such as IELTS, TOEFL IBT, and PTE Academic. Please visit our English Requirements page for more detailed information.
Fees and Funding
University of Lincoln students are required to pay tuition fees for each year of their course. Further information regarding tuition fees and how to pay can be found on the following pages:
Each year, the University of Lincoln is delighted to award a number of scholarships and bursaries to suitably qualified students from around the world. Depending on your academic ability, intended programme of study and nationality, the level of scholarship / bursary can vary.
The University of Lincoln’s International Officers are happy to meet with prospective students, parents and alumni during their working trips around the world.
Please contact email@example.com for more details about when we are visiting your country next, or to ask any questions about coming to study at the University of Lincoln.
Meet Our International Representatives
The University of Lincoln have partnered with a number of representatives and education agents around the world. As part of their role, they can provide information and support in the following areas:
- An introduction to studying in the UK and what options are available
- Applying to the University of Lincoln
- Visa advice and support
- Applying for your university accommodation and travelling to the UK
Visit our dedicated page to see the approved representatives and education agents in your country or region.
Contact the International Office
Tel: +44 (0)1522 308108
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online enquiry form.