Leadership and Management
Executive Development at Lincoln aims to offer a platform to engage the business community through:
- Leadership Networks including LIBS Connect, partnerships, and other platforms for engaging with business
- Leadership Development including non-credit bearing programmes and bespoke consulting
- Leadership Qualifications including Work Based Distance Learning programmes, degree and Master's level apprenticeships, and part-time postgraduate and undergraduate programmes relevant to the professional audience.
Our aim is to help organisations:
- Drive efficiencies?: convert your “Accidental Manager” to a trained and effective leader
- Grow your talent pool: attract, motivate, engage and retain your workforce
- Succession plan: prepare your managers and leaders of the future
- Grow your business?: drive change, effortlessly and implement strategy successfully.
Connect with Us
Lincoln International Business School, University of Lincoln, Brayford Wharf East, Lincoln, LN5 7AT, UK
Telephone: +44 (0)1522 835509 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org