Reaching Your Full Potential
The University offers a range of training and development opportunities, designed to support your skills, knowledge, and behaviours, as well as enhancing your wider career aspirations. Opportunities may include:
- a 'Welcome to Lincoln' induction session, alongside a supportive induction plan to help you settle into your new role
- annual academic promotions round
- engagement groups to share best practice
- funding to enrol onto a staff apprenticeship (varying levels available), with funds also available for start-ups
- an inclusive mentoring scheme
- accredited qualifications for management and leadership
- funded places on external programmes such as Advance HE Aurora
- sponsorship of tuition fees for University of Lincoln programmes of study (e.g. undergraduate, postgraduate, or doctorate)
- full access to our library and academic subject librarians
- participation in a review and development scheme with the focus on work loading via a model that gives people the time for development and research, taking an holistic view of work life for you as an individual.
Support at Lincoln
Whatever your new role here at the University of Lincoln, be it working in one of our professional services teams, as an academic, or as a researcher, we are here to help you achieve your full potential.
Please note, some schemes will have a set of criteria/guidance/application process to support prioritising staff and associated budgets.