Welcome to FdSc Operations Management
How You Study
What You Need to Know
We want you to have all the information you need to make an informed decision on where and what you want to study. To help you choose the course that’s right for you, we aim to bring to your attention all the important information you may need. Our What You Need to Know page offers detailed information on key areas including contact hours, assessment, optional modules, and additional costs.
An Introduction to Your Modules
† Some courses may offer optional modules. The availability of optional modules may vary from year to year and will be subject to minimum student numbers being achieved. This means that the availability of specific optional modules cannot be guaranteed. Optional module selection may also be affected by staff availability.
Entry Requirements 2021-22
Students may benefit many apsects of the course including:
- Academic recognition for learning already achieved
- Programme delivery at a pace and place to suit the student, the potential to work towards the degree when work and personal commitments allow, and to pause the programme when other pressures take over
- Individual learning programmes focused on work related and relevant learning
- Direct access to specialist expertise to support work based projects and extend the scope of student activities
- Immediate opportunities to apply theory in practice in the workplace
- Improved workplace performance and the ability to respond to change
This programme is designed to help students advance their careers by furthering their management competence and general employability. The course can enable students to extend their skills, knowledge, and perspective to provide them with opportunities for personal and career development.
Working in Partnership
Lincoln International Business School works with students and organisations to enhance the contribution of business to society. For students, that means developing their business skills and knowledge to improve their career readiness.
The University of Lincoln is a member of AACSB, a global nonprofit association connecting educators, students, and businesses to achieve a common goal: to create the next generation of great leaders. Find out more.
The programme offers students the opportunity to advance their career through engaging in personal and professional development.
An opportunity to gain a recognised university qualification while remaining in employment.
Human Resource Management
This course is designed to provide a distinct academic and practical route into the specialist area of human resource management.