Car Parking Discount
The University of Lincoln has partnered with the City of Lincoln Council to help support students and their families in travelling by car to one of our Open Days.
Guests at our Open Days can take advantage of our free parking on-campus, however, parking spaces on campus are limited and spaces do fill up quickly as these events are very popular. To support our guests in finding suitable parking, we are able to offer a discounted parking tariff valued at £6.40 and valid for 24 hours from the time of purchase.
There are plenty of pay-and-display car parks nearby including discounted parking at Lucy Tower Street (LN1 1XL) and Tentercroft Street (LN5 7DB).
To obtain this discount, you can enter the PayByPhone code: 801323. To register for PayByPhone, guests can download the app within their smartphones or visit www.paybyphone.co.uk for more detail.
Please note, this discounted parking tariff is only valid and redeemable as part of a University of Lincoln Undergraduate Open Day, which are standalone events and separate to our Open Campus events, Informal Visit Days, Postgraduate Open Days, or any other event.
Food and Restaurants
During you visit, why not stop for a bite to eat at our Students' Union venue Towers, where you can benefit from a 20 per cent off food discount, or just short walk away, you’ll find a range of restaurants, cafes, and bars that overlook the beautiful Brayford Pool Marina. In the centre of Lincoln, you’ll be spoilt for choice with the eclectic mix of pubs and entertainment venues that are available.
Open Day guests can benefit from the following discounts when showing their Open Day Guide, which is available on arrival at the Open Day.
- ASK Italian – 30 per cent off food
- Three Joes – 20 per cent off
- 200 Degrees – 10 per cent off
Lincoln Cathedral Discounted Entry
Watching over the city, Lincoln Cathedral is one of Europe’s most celebrated medieval buildings and was once the tallest building in the world. The Cathedral also provides the stunning setting for the University’s graduation ceremonies.
Why not take the opportunity to visit the Cathedral during your time with us? We're able to offer discounted entry for just £5 to guests attending selected University of Lincoln events.
Terms and Conditions
- The discount includes one adult or concession ticket (adult tickets usually priced at £9 and concession tickets usually priced at £7.20).
- The discounted ticket may be used on any given weekday.
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts (for example a family ticket including two adults and three children + any other discounts)
- One discount to be used per person.
- The discount does not include additional tours (The Cathedral offer separate tours at the weekend including the roof and tower).
- The discounted ticket is to be used for your personal use. Discounted tickets must not be resold or exchanged.
- The Cathedral reserves the right to withdraw the discount without notice.
Please note that this discount will not be available for our Saturday 11 November 2023 Open Day.
Hilton Hotel Discount
Our Open Day guests can benefit from 15 per cent off bed and breakfast at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Lincoln, when attending a University of Lincoln Open Day.
This can be booked by emailing the Hilton reservations team at Lincoln.firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting ‘Lincoln University'.
You can also book online at https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/huylndi-doubletree-lincoln/, adding special rates, and adding corporate code D113105707. You can also use the Hilton Honors app by entering the code D113105707 under special rates.