LIAT Industry Services
Research and Technical Consultancy
Staff at LIAT have a wide range of industry-based experience across a variety of agriculture and food industry specialisms. They can provide advice and support research and development projects at regional, national and international level.
Business Support and Training
The LIAT team offer bespoke business support and training to support the growth and development of businesses within the sector. If you are interested in exploring how the services we provide can help your business please contact us.
Commercial Facilities at Riseholme
The University of Lincoln’s Riseholme Campus has a wealth of facilities and resources. If you are interested in how it can support your business, from small to large scale projects please contact us.
The University’s Riseholme Campus has a range of facilities which include;
- A 200 hectare mixed farm with arable and livestock
- Walled garden with a variety of trial plots from arable to horticultural crops
- Large scale field trial plots
- Strawberry research and trial site including demonstration packhouse unit
- Large polytunnel with trial plots
- Research Refrigeration Centre including a demonstration food retail refrigeration system
- Agri-Robotics workshop
- Natural Flood Management area (in partnership with the Environment Agency)
- Pesticide Handling Facility
- Barclays Eagle Lab, Lincoln
- Conference Centre
For more information on potential funding opportunities for your business please visit the University’s Business Funding information.