If you have forgotten your password, you may reset it by following the password reset procedure. Simply follow these easy steps:
- Proceed to the password reset procedure;
- Enter your email address and click continue. You will then be emailed a link to continue to reset your password;
- Follow the link provided in the email, and enter and confirm your new password before clicking on 'Reset';
- If using a public computer (such as in a library or Internet cafe) always log off when you’ve finished using the site.
Once you have completed the process and successfully reset your password you may login using your email address and your new password.
To protect your account, follow these guidelines:
- Keep your password to yourself. Anyone who knows your password can access your account. Try not to write down your password;
- Do not use dictionary words, your name, your partner’s name, your email address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. You should change your password frequently;
- Avoid using the same password for accounts on different websites.