Supporting Our Staff
At the University of Lincoln, we see our colleagues as individuals and we offer a range of benefits to help enrich your life and support your specific needs during your time with us.
We can help you with all aspects of your wellbeing, offering rewards and flexible ways of working that can sit more comfortably alongside your family life and other commitments. We also offer generous annual leave packages, closure days, and parental leave.
Our lifestyle benefits include:
- a minimum of 30 days annual leave plus 14 concessionary days
- a variety of pension and saving options depending on your role at the University to ensure you are planning for the future
- staff pay increases up a salary scale annually
- generous sick pay from day one of employment
- supportive leave approaches for parents and carers
- discounted lifestyle support for wellbeing, holidays, and day-to-day purchases.
Here at Lincoln, we offer a range of health and wellbeing benefits and activities. These include on-site health checks, sports injury clinics, and flu vaccinations. You can also take part in social football, netball, running, and community events such as the Lincoln 10k.
The University provides colleagues with access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, including specialist phone line support, interactive online sessions, and an app to monitor your own wellbeing at home.
We promote an open culture at Lincoln, prioritising mental health by increasing awareness, encouraging two-way conversations, and highlighting the support available at all stages of your employment. Colleagues can attend stress awareness and emotional intelligence sessions, and also have access to mental health first aiders for instant help and guidance.
Education is at the core of our provision and we encourage our colleagues to develop and grow, whether that is through our our award-winning Financial Education Programme, neurodiversity awareness sessions, or by learning new skills, such as sign language.