Level of Study
Mode of Study
The Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship is designed to recognise achievements and future potential. The scholarship has been established to recognise international applicants who can demonstrate the highest levels of academic, personal or extracurricular endeavour. The Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship is valued at 50% of tuition fees for one year of study.
The Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship is competitive. In order to apply for the scholarship, students must have an unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for an undergraduate programme, or postgraduate taught programme, commencing in 2022 or 2023. Please note that this scholarship is not available to students with home fee status.
Students intending to join an undergraduate programme must be in receipt of one of the following qualifications before applying for the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship:
- A Level Grades BBB or above
- 30 International Baccalaureate (IB) points or above
- Successful completion of a recognised International Foundation Year or International Year One Programme with a minimum grade of 60% or above
Students intending to join a postgraduate taught programme must be in receipt of one of the following qualifications before applying for the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent
- A pre-Master's qualification from a recognised institution with a grade comparable to a 2:1
- A Master’s degree from a recognised institution with a merit grade or equivalent
In addition to meeting the above academic requirements, students must complete an International Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed and submitted by one of the following closing dates:
For a programme of study commencing in January/February 2022
Round 1: Friday 1 October 2021
Round 2: Friday 12 November 2021
Round 3: Wednesday 1 December 2021
For a programme of study commencing in September/October 2022:
Round 1: Friday 11 March 2022
Round 2: Friday 10 June 2022
Round 3: Friday 5 August 2022
For a programme of study commencing in January/February 2023
Round 1: Friday 7 October 2022
Round 2: Friday 11 November 2022
The Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship is competitive and will be awarded to students who demonstrate the highest levels of academic, personal, or extracurricular endeavour within their scholarship application form.
The University endeavours to notify students of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the applicable round closing date.
As a recipient of the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship, you will receive an invitation to become a University of Lincoln International Student Ambassador. Our International Student Ambassadors play an important role in sharing what makes Lincoln a fantastic place to live and learn.
As an International Student Ambassador, you may be asked to:
- Share your experiences with prospective students, their parents, and members of the public
- Deliver campus tours to visitors
- Assist at University Open Days and events
- Take part in webinars, seminars, panel talks, and Q+A sessions with prospective students
- Feature in University promotional videos, photographs, and campaigns
Prior to becoming an International Student Ambassador, you will need to complete a Right to Work Check with the University’s Careers and Employability Team. Your invitation to become an Ambassador will include further details.
Further information regarding the awarding of international scholarships can be found within the University of Lincoln International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Please note that University of Lincoln International Scholarships may be subject to change. The University of Lincoln reserves the right to amend the above scholarship provision without notice.
For further information, please contact the International Office.