Welcome to MPhil/PhD Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
How You Study
Research Areas and Topics
Potential areas of work are aligned with the Centre’s current research strengths and specialisms and include (but are not limited to):
- Perceptions and prejudice: challenging attitudes, behaviours, practices
- Structures and culture: challenging organisational and societal barriers
- Inclusive research environments (within HEI and beyond)
- Life course approach: examining EDI beyond a single life stage and life sphere
- Intersectionality: investigating how race, gender, disability, sexuality class and other characteristics intersect
- Interdisciplinarity: embedding EDI in other scientific research
- Social justice: migration, crime, precarious working, globalisation
Find out more on the Centre’s research pages:
How you are assessed
Entry Requirements 2023-24
Find out more about how postgraduate study can help further your career, develop your knowledge, or even prepare you to start your own business at one of our postgraduate events.Find out More
Research at Lincoln
Our research themes cover a unique set of areas, reflecting our role as a civic university and our aspirations to become thought leaders.
There are opportunities to get involved in exciting research projects by applying for a studentship.
Supporting your Research
Support is available across the University, offering a friendly, creative, and academically challenging research environment.