5th September 2003
A full-time job, family commitments or a simple lack of time needn’t prevent you from furthering your education.
A wide range of part-time courses is on offer at the University of Lincoln – and if you want to sign up enrolment takes place on Monday next week.
Part-time study allows you to upgrade your professional qualifications, learn a new skill or simply broaden your horizons - and the beauty of it is that your course can be as flexible as you want it to be:
· you can study what you want, when you want
· attendance options include daytime, evening and weekend
· you decide what qualification to aim for – or you can just study for fun
· you can complete part of your degree at centres outside Lincoln
· you can study for a few weeks or for up to five years
· if you have to move universities elsewhere will recognise the work you’ve done
Courses on offer in Lincoln range from Garden Design and Photography to Architecture and Heritage Investigation.
And the time to sign up is now: enrolment takes place at the Brayford Pool campus on Monday 8th September (4pm to 8pm).
“You can change your life by taking the opportunities that are available to you,” said university spokesman Jez Ashberry.
“Whether you want to improve your career prospects or simply study for the pleasure of learning, there’s a wide range of part-time courses to suit you.”
- - - - - - - -
For more information contact: Jez Ashberry, Press and Media Relations Manager
University of Lincoln (tel: 01522 886042) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check for the latest university news at wwwstage.lincoln.ac.uk/news-pages