28th August 2002
A full-time job, family commitments or a simple lack of time needn’t prevent you from furthering your education.
A wide range of part-time courses is on offer at the University of Lincoln in Hull – and if you want to sign up enrolment takes place next week.
Part-time study allows you to upgrade your professional qualifications, learn a new skill or simply broaden your horizons - and the beauty of it is that your course can be as flexible as you want it to be:
· you can study what you want, when you want
· if you have to move universities elsewhere will recognise the work you’ve done
· attendance options include daytime, evening and weekend
· you decide what qualification to aim for – or you can just study for fun
· you can complete part of your degree at centres outside Hull
· you can study for a few weeks or for up to five years
· Work-Based Learning degrees allow you to work towards a professionally
Courses on offer in Hull range from Animation, Computing and Graphic Design to Marketing, Social Work and Teaching Practice.
And the time to sign up is now: enrolment takes place at the Cottingham Road campus on Tuesday 3rd September (4pm to 8pm), Thursday 5th September (4pm to 8pm) and Wednesday 11th September (4pm – 8pm).
Part-time study is also available at North Lindsey College in Scunthorpe; enrolment takes place at the college on Tuesday 10th September (4pm to 8pm).
“You can change your life by taking the opportunities that are available to you,” said university spokesman Jez Ashberry. “Seize the day and find out what part-time courses the University of Lincoln can offer.”
- - - - - - - -
For more information contact: Jez Ashberry, Press and Media Relations Manager
University of Lincoln (tel: 01522 886042) email: email@example.com
Check for the latest university news at www.lincoln.ac.uk/news