What we offer
In addition to the LBR programmes we currently run we also have many specialist modules which are validated, and can be offered under LBR funding* or as standalone modules commissioned by practice. Some popular ones are listed below but a full list of what we can offer can be viewed on HEEM’s website: http://lbr.eastmidlands.nhs.uk/
- Advanced Emergency Care
- Palliative and End of Life Care
- People, Personality & Disorder in Mental Health Care
- Therapeutic Interventions for Mental Health Recovery
- Infection Control for Clinical Practice
- Understanding Challenging Behaviour and Emotional Regulation
Although we may not be currently running your chosen programme with LBR funding, we can consider requests from service to look at running bespoke cohorts tailored to your organisation’s needs.
If you would like to discuss commissioning a tailored cohort please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01522 83 7779 and ask to speak to the Centre Manager – Sophia Hunt.
*LBR provision is limited and therefore is normally allocated to modules that are prioritised by practice and where demand is high for areas of study.