The best way to learn about a place is to visit it.
Staff and Student Crew are on hand to show you around and answer all your questions. You can attend talks about fees and funding, accommodation and University life. Subject tutors are available to answer questions about courses and the academic side of University life.
Both Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants may attend these open days.
Open Day Dates
Saturday 28th September 2013 (Booking soon)
Wednesday 16th October (Booking Soon)
Saturday 2nd November 2013 (Booking soon)
Wednesday 11th December 2013 (Booking soon)
Find out what it is like to be a postgraduate student at the University of Lincoln by visiting us. It is the perfect opportunity to view our state-of-the-art facilities and to explore the city.
We appreciate that postgraduate visits often need to be tailored. To meet an academic member of staff, and to see the facilities, or to arrange a skype appointment with an academic to discuss your interests, please email your name, contact details, course title that you are interested in, and the details of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postgraduate Taster Day
Saturday 22nd June 2013, 10am – 1pm.
If you have ever considered undertaking a Masters or postgraduate qualification to enhance your skills, build your knowledge or to boost your career, this is a unique opportunity to find out more.
The University of Lincoln is throwing its doors open to offer a day of the following free taster workshops and seminars:
- ‘The Law and Social Media’
- ‘Creative Writing Masterclass’
- ‘Photography Masterclass’
- ‘Computer Science: The Future’
- ‘Sports Science: A Hands-on Workshop’
- ‘Journalism: A Broadcast News Workshop’
- ‘Creating Design Proposals for Presentation at International Trade Fairs and Exhibitions‘
- ‘Developmental Psychology: Growing Minds at Home and in School’
- ‘Forensic Psychology: Criminal Minds, Psychology and the Justice System.
To book your place on one of the above sessions, please email email@example.com
Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Postgraduate Open Evenings
Some Schools and Departments run their own, subject specific postgraduate events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a particular subject and we will keep you updated.
Meet us in Your Country
If you are unable to visit us in Lincoln, we may be able to come to you. Academics and staff from our International team often travel overseas. Please call us on +44 (0)1522 886040 or email email@example.com to find out when we are next in your country. Alternatively, if you would like a current or previous student from your country to contact you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at one of the following fairs:
- Yorkshire Graduate Recruitment Fair - The Edge, University of Leeds - Wednesday 5th June 2013
- National Graduate Recruitment Fair - London - 11-12th Oct
- National Graduate Recruitment Fair - NEC B'ham - 8-9th Nov
- Manchester GMEX - Postgraduate Study Fair - 20th Nov.
Public Lecture Programme
The University of Lincoln would like to welcome you to attend one of our free public lectures. Programme of events.
If you are interested in attending, and would like to speak to someone about applying for a Masters programme, at the event, please email email@example.com.