Welcome to the Lincoln School of Media
Welcome to the School of Media at the University of Lincoln, where students will find an unrivalled learning experience. As a creative and progressive School, we have an outstanding reputation for a wide range of innovative undergraduate and postgraduate courses, alongside 'world-leading' and 'internationally excellent' research.
We offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses designed to prepare students for eventual employment in the media, creative and cultural industries. We are currently third out of all Media degree courses in the UK for student employability!
Reasons to make Lincoln School of Media your first choice:
- Exciting courses that combine hands-on practical experience with opportunities for lively debate about a range of media, film and audio topics
- Fabulous state-of-the-art facilities for all areas, including HD TV Studio and brand new Sound Mixing Theatre
- Staff who are passionate about their subject – award-winning film-makers, screenwriters, journalists and researchers.
- Exceptional work experience opportunities – placements, internships, workshops, guest speakers;
- BBC Education Partner Institution
- Free Adobe Creative Cloud licences are available for students
- Well established study abroad programmes – in the US and in Europe
- Accredited by JAMES (Joint Audio and Media Education Support - Patron Sir George Martin)
BBC Education Partner - JAMES Accreditation - AVID Partner - BFI Academy Network - Adobe Partner
Lincoln School of Media Alumni Feed
Lincoln School of Media Magazine
The School of Media Magazine is our opportunity to share with you some of the remarkable work that takes place in our department, from ground-breaking research, to community projects, to the incredible successes of our students.
College of Arts - Discover your future...
Find out more about the new College of Arts