Competition Terms and Conditions
University of Lincoln Picture of the Week Competition
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: the University of Lincoln (known as ‘the University’).
- There is no entry fee to enter the competition.
- These terms and conditions apply to the weekly “Picture of Week” competition run by the University of Lincoln on its social media channels.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winning photo will be announced every week on Thursday at 5pm unless stated otherwise via the promoter’s social media.
- The winning photo will be chosen from the previous week’s entries. Entries need to be posted on Twitter or Instagram and include the hashtag ‘#UniLincolnPOTW’.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Any prize for winning this competition will be detailed in a direct message to the winner.
- No alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by the University of Lincoln Social Media Officer. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by social media on the same day of the competition closing. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification they will forfeit the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The entrant agrees to the use of his/her entry to be used in any publicity material and to feature on the University of Lincoln websites. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at any time. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.